Where most stock cubes from the normal supermarket are full of additives and palm oil, the organic shop is already a safe bet. Yet one cube of stock is not the other.
That is why we had the ultimate version made. One where you don’t have to worry about anything. You can pull these blind from the shelves.
- Palm oil
- Animal ingredients (100% vegetable!)
What it does contain is miso and vegetables (15%). Most importantly, this is simply the best stock cube out there!
Do you already use the stock cube in these 8 ways?
- Soak couscous in water with a dissolved stock cube. Also goes well with rice or quinoa!
- Crumble the cube and divide over sliced (sweet) potato from the oven.
- Use in one vegan “cheese sauce”, instead of salt and pepper.
- Crumble the cube and mix with sesame oil and tahini. Coat chickpeas with it and bake in the oven.
- Standard curry start: Saute onion, garlic, ginger, tomato paste, fresh tomato and a stock cube. Add your favorite vegetable along with coconut milk or water and you’re there!
- Mix with the ramen (Japanese noodles) from TerraSana: et voilà instant noodles.
- Stir into stew or mashed potatoes.
- Crumble and wok along with your favorite vegetables.