This is how you make it
- Chop the bananas and courgettes into pieces and place in the freezer at least one night in advance.
- Grind the dates finely in a blender. Add the frozen banana and courgette pieces, the cocoa latte and 2 tablespoons of coconut milk and blend to a smooth mixture.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of coconut milk if desired, to reach the right consistency.
- Scoop balls of the ice cream, place these in a container and return them to the freezer until they are hard.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a bain- marie and pour this over the ice cream just before serving.
- Also delicious with matcha latte .