This is how you make it
- Boil the pasta for about 10 minutes and rinse with cold water.
- Cut the broccoli into florets and boil or steam it for about 4 minutes.
- Put a little olive oil in a frying pan. Add the cherry tomatoes and basil and put the lid on the pan. Bake soft in about 5 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and pesto and stir well.
- Roast the pumpkin seeds in a dry frying pan.
- Place the pasta and pesto mixture on the plates and finish with sundriedtomatoes, capers, fresh basil and pumpkin seeds.
- Also delicious with grated cheese for non-vegans.