This is how you make it
- First prepare the crust. Melt the coconut oil in a fireproof bowl in the oven. Add all ingredients in the blender and grind until fine.
- Put the mixture in the spring form. Firmly press down with a spoon. Put in the freezer for a while.
- Grate the zest of the lemon. Cut in half and squeeze out the juice. Put in the blender.
- Put the silken tofu in the blender.
- Also add the coconut milk, cashews and maple syrup and grind until smooth.
- Put everything in a saucepan and heat.
- Add the agar powder and stir well. Reduce heat and simmer for about 3 minutes simmer very slowly. Stir every now and then.
- Pour the mixture into the spring form. Let cool for at least 3 hours.
- Before serving, sprinkle a wafer-thin layer of matcha powder over the cake using a strainer.
- Not a matcha fan? Then mash fresh fruit or heat dark chocolate with a good splash of coconut milk, and divide this over the cake.
- Use the other 80 g of silken tofu in miso soup, for example. Add this to the soup last minute!