This is how you make it
- Clean the cauliflower and break off the florets.
- Cut the onion and bell pepper into small pieces. Finely chop the garlic.
- Heat a tablespoon of coconut oil in a frying pan and fry the onion, bell pepper andgarlic in 3 minutes.
- Add the spices and stir until fragrant.
- Deglaze with the coconut milk and add the lentils. Reduce heat to medium andput the lid on the pan.
- After 10 minutes of simmering, add the cauliflower. Then let it all over againSimmer on low heat for about 40 minutes.
- Bake the naan bread for 3-4 minutes in a preheated oven at 200 ° Cand serve with the curry.
- Finish the curry with a handful of roasted cashew nuts!