This is how you make it
- Preheat the oven to 160 °C.
- Mix the oat flakes, nuts & seeds mix and curcuma vanilla latte in onebig bowl.
- Put the coconut oil in a fireproof dish. Leave in the oven to melt in a few minutes
- Add the maple syrup to the coconut oil and stir to combine.
- Pour this over the dry ingredients and mix well, until each flake ismoistened.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until golden brown. From time to time, stir well so that the granolaevenly browns.
- Replace this snack mix for one of the other 5 types! Is theredried fruit in? Then set the oven to 150 ° C so that nothing burns.