This is how you make it
- Mix the ingredients for the chocolate sauce in a bowl into a spreadable paste. Play with the amount of coconut milk to get yogurt thickness.
- Peel the bananas and cut into slices.
- Heat the piadine 1 for 1 in a dozen seconds in a hot, dry frying pan.
- Spread the chocolate spread on the piadina and cover with banana, coconut yogurt and blueberries.
- Crumble the walnuts with your hands and sprinkle over the piadina.
- Substitute the 3-mix nut butter for hazelnut butter for a more classic (but healthy) chocolate spread.