This is how you make it
- Rinse the arame well. Let soak for a few minutes.
- Soak the sengiri daikon in cold water for 5-10 minutes.
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan. Boil the arame and broad beans until tender,5-10 minutes. After cooking, rinse the seaweed off with cold water and leave it to cool down a bit.
- Finely grate the carrot.
- Grate the ginger. Squeeze the lemon. Mix with the shoyu and sesame oil and set aside.
- Then mix the arame seaweed with the grated carrot, broad beans and soaked daikon.
- Finely chop the spring onion and garnish the salad with it.
- Finish with the ginger dressing.