This is how you make it
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Soak the cashew nuts in cold water overnight. No time? Then boil them in a small layer of water for about 15 minutes.
- Place the cashews, garlic, lemon juice and a pinch of salt and pepper in the blender. Grind completely smooth.
- Grease the pizza base with the cashew sauce. Keep a tablespoon or two for the garnish. Sprinkle with a pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Cut a tomato into wafer-thin slices and top the pizza base with it.
- Bake the pizza in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Cut the sun-dried tomatoes into pieces or strips. Sprinkle the pizza with the pesto verde and top with the sun-dried tomato and arugula.
- Garnish with the remaining cashew sauce and if necessary. a handful of extra cashew nuts.