This is how you make it
- Slice the bananas. Place in the freezer at least 1 night in advance.
- Place the can of TerraSana coconut milk in the refrigerator at least one night in advance. Make sure you use coconut milk with a high coconut and fat percentage (ours is 80% coconut).
- Place the frozen banana slices in the blender.
- Scrape 100 grams of the thick part of the coconut milk from the can and add it, along with the maple syrup, cocoa powder and hazelnut powder.
- Grind into (n)ice cream. Pull the chocolate spread through the ice cream with a knife, so that you see pieces of chocolate in it.
- Scoop into bowls using an ice cream scoop.
- You can use any type of nut butter. So if you don't have hazelnut butter at home, try using cashew or almond butter.