This is how you make it
- Dice the red onions. Cut the aubergine into cubes. Press the garlic and mix with the ingredients for the sauce.
- Marinate the aubergine with 3/4 of the sauce. Leave for an hour.
- Make the soba following the instructions on the packet.
- Sauté the onion in coconut oil in a frying pan. Add the aubergine mixture and fry for approx. 10 minutes until softened.
- Mince the hot red peppers and coriander. Lastly, add this to the aubergine. Fry for another minute.
- Mix the rest of the sauce with the soba noodles. Serve with the aubergine and optionally extra coriander.