This is how you make it
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Peel the sweet potato and cut into pieces. Steam for about 15 minutes. Let it cool slightly.
- Finely grind the hazelnuts in the blender. Set aside.
- Grind the dates in a blender.
- Add the sweet potato to the blender and mix.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix.
- Put baking paper in a cake tin. Divide the brownie mixture over the cake tin.
- Bake the brownies in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Do you want an extra top layer? Melt the dark chocolate au bain-marie anddivide over the brownie. Finely grind 25 g hazelnuts in a blender and divideover the chocolate layer.
- Let the brownie cool, remove from the cake tin and cut into pieces.
- Do you want more sweet? Add 3 tbsp maple syrup to the batter.