This is how you make it
- Cut the radishes into wafer-thin slices. Put in the pickle press. Add the salt and gently pat it through the radishes. Put the lid on the press and let it ferment for an hour.
- Meanwhile, soak the shiitake in cold water. Let the arame soak for 10-15 minutes.
- Cut the red onions into rings.
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan. Fry the onions until translucent. Drain the arame and cut the shiitakein slices. Add both ingredients to the onions and cook on low heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Cut the avocado and spring onions into pieces.
- Mix the ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl.
- Taste if the radish is flavored and pour out the salty liquid. Mix all ingredients and serve.
- By fermenting your own vegetables, you change the taste. Not that broccoli will taste like carrots, but white cabbage will really look a bit like sauerkraut.