This is how you make it
- Preheat the oven to 220 ° C.
- Drain the chickpeas. Keep the moisture.
- Mix the sesame oil, shiro miso and tamari until smooth. Add a splash of aquafaba (chickpea liquid) if needed.
- Make sure all chickpeas are covered with the mixture.
- Divide the chickpeas over a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Roast in the oven for 10 minutes until golden brown.
Tip(s)Do you want even more flavor? Add extra herbs or seasonings. For example with a teaspoon oftahini or nut paste , curcuma ginger latte , ginger syrup , gomasio
, miso or spices such as ras el hanout, turmeric, bell pepper, cayenne and cumin.