This is how you make it
- Chop the shallot finely. Press the garlic. Cut the carrot julienne.
- Put the sesame oil in a stockpot and fry the onion. When the shallot is translucent, add the garlic and carrot. Fry for about 2 minutes.
- Deglaze with mirin.
- Add the tomato sauce, water and soy sauce.
- Add the ramen. Cook the tomato soup gently in 3 minutes.
- Add the lentils in the last minute.
- Pour the soup into bowls or soup plates.
- Chop the coriander and garnish the soup with it.
- Not a fan of cilantro? Use fresh parsley.