This is how you make it
- Mix the almond milk and chia seeds in a mug. Let this soak for about 15 minutes. Stir regularly, especially in the first few minutes, otherwise the chia seeds will stick together.
- Then add the coconut milk, maqui and maple syrup and stir well.
- Lightly scoop the almond paste into the pudding to get a marble effect.
- Top it off with fresh, seasonal fruit. Delicious in the morning or as a snack.
- You can also prepare this very easily the night before. Then mix the chia seeds, almond milk, coconut milk, maqui powder and maple syrup in a container and put in the fridge overnight.