This is how you make it
- Rinse the arame.
- Put the arame and sushi rice in a pan with plenty of boiling water. Cook for 15-20 minutes. Drain. Add the mirin and stir gently. Allow to cool.
- Cut the red onion into wafer-thin moons. Cut the zucchini into thin strips, as well as the avocado. Do you use spicy red peppers? Then cut them into very small pieces.
- Mix the ponzu with the wasabi in a small bowl.
- Cut the umeboshi into small pieces and mix with the rice.
- Put the rice in a bowl and spread the ponzu wasabi sauce on top. Place the red onion, zucchini, edamame beans and avocado on the rice.
- Top with sushi ginger and furikake.
- Pour the rest of the ponzu wasabi sauce over the vegetables.