This is how you make it
- Preheat the oven to 225°C.
- Mix the chickpeas with the pesto and sprinkle with black pepper. Cover onebaking tray with parchment paper, place the chickpeas on top and roast for 5-10 minutesthe oven.
- Crush the garlic and mix all the techina ingredients in a bowl.
- Drizzle the pita bread with a little water and bake for 2-3 minutesdone in the oven or in a toaster.
- Cut the onion, tomato and cucumber into slices or strips.
- Cut open the pitas and spread generously with the techina.
- Then top them with a leaf of lettuce, red onion, tomato, chickpeas and cucumber. Drizzle with the techina or red pesto again.