This is how you make it
- Cook the pennette for 3-4 minutes. Rinse with cold water. Mix with pesto verde.
- Clean the green beans. Cut them into short pieces of about 3 cm.
- Finely chop the red onions. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Heat a frying pan with coconut oil. Turn up the heat.
- Add the green beans and stir-fry them for about 5 minutes until crispy and cooked.
- Add the red onions and fry them for 2 minutes. Add the cherry tomatoes in the last minute.
- Serve the plates and garnish with nutritional yeast.
- You could easily exchange pennette for another gluten-free pasta .