This is how you make it
- Cook the sushi rice according to the directions on the package. Drain.
- Heat the water to 75 ° C. Put the tea in a sieve and let it steep for 5 minutes in the hot water. Add a splash of soy sauce to the tea.
- Put the Japanese salts in a mortar and crush them into small pieces with a wooden pestle.
- Fold the sushi nori in half lengthwise a few times and cut or cut into wafer-thin strips.
- Put the sushi rice in a bowl. Top with the pretzels, chopped nori, aonori, sesame seeds and an umeboshi.
- Pour the tea over the rice until it is in a bath. Bring if necessary. extra flavored with soy sauce.