This is how you make it
- Spread the oatmeal on a baking tray, on baking paper. Roast the oatmeal for about 10 minutes at 160 ° C in the oven. Toss halfway through.
- Line a square baking pan with baking paper.
- Grind the dates completely with a food processor, into a smooth ball arises. Put this in a large bowl and mix the peanut butter and maple syrup through.
- Grind the almonds, pumpkin seeds, banana and coconut chips in the food processor shortly into small pieces.
- Remove the oatmeal from the oven and let it cool down.
- Add the oatmeal to the date mixture and knead to make sure everything is good mixed.
- Then add the chopped ingredients. Knead everything well again.
- Put the mixture in the lined baking pan and press everything well.
- Put the baking pan in the freezer for about 30 minutes. Remove the mixture from itbaking tin and cut it into approx. 10 strips with a sharp knife.
- You can keep the bars in the freezer for an extra long time!
- Vary with hazelnuts, goji berries or pieces of dried pineapple!