This is how you make it
- Finely chop the red onion. Cut the red pepper and zucchini into strips.
- Put the coconut oil in a pan.
- Fry the red onion for 1 minute. Add the red pepper and zucchini and cook until soft (3-5 minutes).
- Do you want extra protein? Then cut the large pieces of seitan into smaller pieces and add them to the vegetables.
- Add the Mexican spice mix, sweet corn and kidney beans. Heat for about 3 minutes.
- Cut the avocado in half. Remove the pit and mash the avocado.
- Meanwhile, heat the wraps in a drying pan twice for 60 seconds.
- Divide the avocado over the wraps and top with the Mexican mixture.
- Garnish with fresh herbs if you like.