This is how you make it
- Put the chia seeds and 75 ml of water in a mug. Let stand for 10 minutes towell. Stir well every minute so that it does not stick.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Put the apricots and lemon juice in the food processor and mix into onesticky whole. Remove the apricot pieces from the edges in between if necessary until everything is fine.
- Add the oatmeal, nut butter, coconut milk, cinnamon, baking soda and the salt to the food processor and mix to a smooth dough in about 2 minutes
- Divide the dough evenly on the baking paper and sprinkle the sesame seeds over it.
- Bake the gingerbread in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Let cool and cut the gingerbread into squares or bars.