This is how you make it
- Preheat the oven to 180° C.
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on the baking tray.
- Make small balls of the dough and place them on the baking tray. Gently press them flat. The dough will run out slightly, so leave some space between the cookies.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool, then they will become nice and crispy.
Tip(s)Do you only have rolled oats at home? Grind it fine in the blender and you also have oat flour! For a cookie with more structure, you can also leave the rolled oats as they are.