This is how you make it
- Melt the coconut oil in a bowl in the oven.
- Puree the dates in a blender until smooth. Add the chia seeds, the coconut grater, maple syrup and melted coconut oil and grind again.
- Add the goji berries and pulse a few times briefly to make the red of the goji berries still visable.
- Put a sheet of parchment paper in a baking tin, add the mixture and press well well with a spoon.
- Leave to set in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Cut it into nice strips, wrap in some baking paper and store in the refrigerator or freezer.