This is how you make it
- Cook the pasta for 3-4 minutes and rinse quickly with some cold water.
- Squeeze the lime. Mash the avocado with the pesto, the lime juice and some salt and pepper to make a smooth sauce.
- Chop the red onion finely. Crush the garlic. Cut the courgette into strips.
- Fry the red onion in a frying pan and add the garlic and courgette after 3 minutes. Fry everything for 3-5 minutes.
- Mix the avocado pesto into the pasta. Add the courgette mixture.
- Grate the hazelnuts with a fine grater and use to garnish the pasta.