This is how you make it
- Make the dashi in advance. Place the shiitake, kombu and water in a bowl. Put in the fridge overnight. No time? Then let it soak for at least an hour.
- In a separate bowl, mix the kuzu with a little bit of liquid from the dashi, so that the kuzu cubes dissolve.
- Put the liquid from the dashi and the tahini in the blender and mix.
- Place in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Stir well and, while stirring, add the kuzu. Reduce heat, keep stirring for 3 minutes, then turn off the heat.
- Stir now and then to prevent lumps.
- Put the mixture in small bowls or a container and let it cool in the refrigerator.
- Cut it into slices or wedges when serving.
- Pour a dash of shoyu or tamari over it and make if necessary. finish with a dot of wasabi.
- Do you use gray kuzu? Then use 70 g kuzu instead of 50 g. The binding power of gray kuzu is less.